Saturday, April 22, 2017
Getting over alot
I love me i love us over everything else i love people close to me i love things around me i love happiness i love art i love thoughts i love feelings i love vibes i love energy i love kisses i love sex i love love i love weed i love everything it takes a lot of time to actually get better from a self loathing depression its not over its more than just a mood swing its something i live with for life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dis con nected
Loooking back, my life didn't take much to really ruin.I had a thought processes that made me feel alone, I had a life where being a new...
-
Today in america we are always at war. Not in the global sense but more in a introspective way. We fight between two main things: tradition ...
-
He was angry and disappointed at the blatant disrespect and ignorance that was plaguing the people at the time. The funny thing is its happe...
No comments:
Post a Comment